Followers

Friday, September 1, 2017

Ladybugs and Fairies

I've come to the conclusion that I like things with wings. I love angels, fairies, and add to that butterflies, dragonflies and ladybugs. So when I saw this Bugaboo image named Ladybug Fairy, it met all my criteria!  Today starts a new month long challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ where the challenge is ANYTHING GOES AND ADD A HAND MADE BOW.

I colored this adorable fairy with my Copics and added some Cool Glitter Ritz to the darker tone of her wings. My ladybug border is a punch by Martha Stewart and the oval die cuts are by Spellbinders. The corner die cut is by Whimsy. And this pretty assortment of jewels is from a giant sheet with hundreds of mixed color jewels that my best friend, Lillian, sent to me years ago. I use jewels from that package on so many cards since it's a total assortment of colors. I loved mixing the pinks and greens on this card!
Sometimes an embellishment can really make a card.  That's how I feel about this bow. This triple looped bow shimmers and made the perfect corner embellishment. I made it with my bow tool and it was so easy and was so fast to make. It came out perfect the very first time, too! Thanks, Donna, for such pretty ribbons every month!


The challenge prize this month is FOUR digital images, winner's choice, from Bugaboo Stamps!

Everything That You Ever Wanted to Know About Bugaboo Stamps: As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the world of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. That was six years ago. Today Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images, and we're still growing! From seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects. Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week!

I hope you'll join us this month at Craft-Dee BowZ for our ANYTHING GOES AND INCLUDE A HAND MADE BOW challenge!
                                                 Thanks for stopping by!
                                Gail

4 comments:

  1. Oooh this is delightful....such pretty colours too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this is delightful....such pretty colours too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, so adorably sweet is your image, with just the right amount of magic dust on her wings. Such a lacy, feminine die cut that you've framed around her, and lovely color combination for your card. The sheer ribbon is so attractive, as is the ladybug die cut and lace along the bottom. Fantastic card, my friend !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is a fabulous card, so cute.. love the glitter on the wings and the bow is really pretty, makes all the difference!!
    I missed stopping by over here!!
    xoxo
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete